Saturday, September 20, 2008

the Order of Things...

This morning I took the boys to the supermarket and then we stopped by a great little park that I happened to find by the store...too bad I wasn't smart enough to take them to the park and THEN to the store - that would have made more sense and would have saved me a little bit of sanity (they did NOT sit in the cart like is pictured for very long), but there's always next time!





Warren was running on the wheel thing saying he was like a hampster.

It was a nice morning with the boys and then I was off to my part time gig for the afternoon. While I was away at work Bryan completely finished the landscaping in the back yard AND got a brand new couch for the loft!! The model homes in our neighborhood auctioned off all of the furniture so we scored a great sectional for quite the bargain and guess what...it is ORANGE!! I love it!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...