Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sarah Barracuda

My personal favorite zingers:

"...here's a little news flash for all those reporters and commentators: I'm not going to Washington to seek their good opinion - I'm going to Washington to serve the people of this country."

"Here’s how I look at the choice Americans face in this election. In politics, there are some candidates who use change to promote their careers. And then there are those, like John McCain, who use their careers to promote change.”

"You know the difference between a hockey mom and a pit bull? Lipstick!"

"But listening to him [no-bama] speak, it's easy to forget that this is a man who has authored two memoirs but not a single major law or reform — not even in the state Senate."

"This is a man [no-bama] who can give an entire speech about the wars America is fighting and never use the word 'victory' except when he's talking about his own campaign."

And she delivered it all with authenticity and without abandoning all femininity.

Dare I say it, "you go girl!!"

2 comments:

Erica said...

Thank you for sharing...I'm still on the fence as to how I feel about her being vp (I'd never heard of her before last week). It is nice reading some of her quotes. =)!
~Erica
(linked here from MckMama's Blog)

Jessica said...

Those are some great quotes!! I think that she will make a great VP and a great role model.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...