Thursday, March 19, 2009

Halfway!!

I am actually a little over halfway, but just felt like taking another belly picture. You wouldn't believe how hard it is to actually get a picture in the bathroom mirror with both my face and belly in the frame, seriously try it sometime...

So, here it is from both sides. It is still a cute little belly, but it won't stay this way for long. I am not yet in the maternity clothes - holding out with my two bella bands and longer shirts and tanks. It is funny because I really was excited to get my two crates of maternity out, thinking I had all this cute stuff. Yeah, not so much. They are just not flattering at all but are a necessary evil from the 6th month on.




Oh, and here is my new watch!! I love it! I had been wanting an oversized white watch and while we were in Cancun, I spotted this one in the gift shop at our resort. I showed it to Bryan and he definitely agreed that a mom of three boys should have a Caterpillar brand watch :) I didn't even know they made watches. It was a little bit more expensive than I would have preferred to spend on a watch so it is my early mother's day gift.

1 comment:

CissaLynn said...

Awww, girl, you look sooo cute and TINY!!! :)) I loved being pregnant!!! I would love to have one more, but hubby says no, so it is doubtful. But......I soooo enjoy seeing your little belly, so I will experience it thru you!!! lol!!! :)
Oh, not a bad watch there, either!! :))
Have a good weekend!!! :))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...