Friday, March 27, 2009

A love affair,

with www.etsy.com.

I love this website. It is awesome. If you haven't ever checked it out, you really must. It is primarily people who use etsy to host their own web-based store to sell their handmade, homemade, unique goodness to the public. The browsing possibilities are endless and I have found some adorable jewelry, art, and now....



Check out the birth announcement I just fell in love with to use for Nolan! It is from purple daisy press on etsy and you pay the lady just $14 and she creates it for you then sends you back the digital file for you to make as many prints of as you need at your favorite photoprinting outlet! So affordable and easy.

I can't wait until I can actually put the order it ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...