Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pure Concentration

Warren has been asking quite frequently for me to get him some "homework." So, I happily oblige and tear out several sheets from one of the many preschool workbooks we have and let him have his choice of writing utensil(s).

He steadily goes to work and is very focused on the task at hand. I left him to it today while I folded some laundry and when I walked back through the room he was in I just had to run and get my camera:



The tongue...the pencil...too cute! My studious little man ;)

2 comments:

CissaLynn said...

Awww! That is too cute!!! :) My oldest, Jack, used to always do the same thing w/his tongue when he was concentrating! :)) Both of my boys have been sick this week, so we are "hangin' in there!"
Have a good weekend! :)

Kelli said...

I love his concentration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...