Tuesday, March 17, 2009

pint sized

You might think that I would be very patient and calm this third time around waiting for our son's arrival, but that is just not so. I am anxious and excited and very impatient to meet our little Nolan, even though we still have almost four months to go. I actually got out some newborn onesies and washed them, just to have them handy and available for me to gaze at and marvel at just how tiny they are.

Here they are next to Daddy's Blackberry for reference. Wow. I look at my now three and four year old boys and just simply can't believe they started out able to fit in these little getups.



Oh, and we have officially decided on his full name: Nolan Patrick Lawson!!!

He is named after my great-grandma Nola Campbell (my dad's maternal Grandma) and my Grandma Patti Sue Garrison (my mom's mother). Did I mention that I adore family names ;)

We are so excited to have a baby in the house again!

2 comments:

Erica said...

I love the name! The family connection just makes it all the better! They sure don't stay tiny for long!

Jessica said...

Love the name! 4 months! Wow, that will be here before you know it. What does that work out to be July or August, summer babies are great! You can do so much more *grin*!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...