Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day 2009

What a day! Or a weekend rather, full of lots of fun outings and little projects at our home and a rental house. Whew!

I am so happy with what I was gifted with by my boys and husband, just for being me. Warren made me a beautiful candle at preschool and sang me a special song he learned there. Then they took me to pick out flowers to plant in my hanging baskets on the front porch, which Bryan promptly got hung up complete with a drip line to each basket. My front porch is now totally adorable with summer lights, flowers, and lots of tricycles ;)

Lastly, Bryan thoroughly cleaned the garage and even installed carpet on the stairs coming inside...he knows my heart! And they took me out to dinner too! Jack did have a melt down tantrum but eventually calmed down -- just in time to fall asleep at the table right as dessert arrived, poor little guy:



Despite how amusing it was for all the people around us and those who walked by, I couldn't just leave him like that so I scooped him up -- and then scooped up some serious calories in the form of chocolate and icecream.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Sounds like you had a great Mother's Day, well minus the melt down at the resturaunt *grin*! Glad you had such a nice day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...