Friday, May 1, 2009

Strictly for the record

I live with a house of full boys (and one grown man) that all love Star Wars!

Here they are at the 'Star Wars Extravaganza' that was put on by the local Lions Club. All I can say is this did nothing but further their inability to distinguish reality from fantasy...leading to questions like "How come we can't go from planet to planet?", "Are we 'good guys'?", "Mommy, do your arms take off?"





Unfortunately, I was unable to attend the said extravaganza due to a bad cold...which I STILL have. Yuck.

So, Warren is visiting his Grandma and Grandpa, Jack and Bryan are doing 'guy stuff' this morning, and I am STILL at home feeling cruddy.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hope you feel better soon! Looks like they all had a great time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...