Sunday, May 24, 2009

Vintage Posts -- Installment #6

Not to imply at all that he is "vintage" at his ripe old age of 30, but I came across these pictures of Bryan and it made me realize how grown up we are now compared to when we were dating 6 years ago.

Remember, hon, when my dog, Lincoln was our "baby" and we were so carefree as to spend a weekend in Cuchara going to places like the local Dog Bar?

Seems like a lifetime ago...

{The Dog Bar in Cuchara, Colorado. As the name implies, dogs are welcome.}


{Bryan and Lincoln. I knew he would make a great daddy someday since he took so kindly and readily to my very hyper Jack Russell Terrier and treated him like his own puppy}


{I can just barely even remember when this goofy dog was my sole responsibility. How does it go, first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes three mortgages and several baby carriages...?}


While I haven't known him but a fifth of his life so far, I can speak to the man I know he is today and all the responsibility we have now as we (both, *sniff* *sniff*) embrace our thirties!

Happy Birthday, Bryan! You are like a fine wine that just keeps getting better with age :) I love you XOXO

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...