Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Karate Kid

Warren has been doing Karate for a month now, twice per week and he is really enjoying it and learning so much there. They of course learn physical skills but I also really like that they learn about things like confidence and they have a little mantra that they have to repeat that is just the sweetest thing I have ever heard. They have to face the parents and raise their right hand when they say it :)

{Getting ready to leave the house last night for Karate class}


{At class, standing back to back with another boy his age you really get a feel for how tall Warren is for his age}


Bryan and I both take turns taking him each week and so Jack gets some good quality one on one time with the other parent, making cookies or working in the yard. So, it has been working out well. And I really appreciate that the classes are on the weekdays and not on the weekends. We just always have so much to do every weekend that it is not very enjoyable to plan around an activity...I know we eventually will have to with all the sports with three boys, but I am just not ready yet.

1 comment:

Homegrown Tribe said...

Hi Charity,

Thank you for commenting on our blog. I have been meaning to stop by here and apologize for asking you to stop reading my blog.

I was hurt by your words and seemingly hateful judgment of my family.

I hope you accept my apology and know you are welcome to visit my blog anytime.

Hope all is well with you and your family.

Britt

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...