Thursday, June 25, 2009

Recon Mission: 'Soak yer Mom'



Now, I don't know what other people experience when they bathe their little ones, but around here, the designated parent-in-charge (and the floor) is generally drenched.

Four little hands and four little feet are white and withered.

What's left of the water in the bath is luke-warm at best.


And occasionally, some memories are captured on camera.


...last night was certainly no exception...





And since I had my camera out in the treacherous zone of the Western-style dueling water guns (aka the boys' bathroom), I thought I would also capture a little more of that room.


Note: their cool toothbrushes that suction upright to the counter, the two sinks (they still always cram around one, elbowing each other off the step stool to wash their hands), the tile that goes to the ceiling to protect the drywall...can't imagine why, the jungle and camo theme, the plethora of lotions for their super sensitive skin...
and the fact that I have been playing with the aperture 'f' value on my camera.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...