Saturday, June 20, 2009

Things are about to get interesting around here!

Today was a remarkable day for several reasons, but for now I will just focus on one...

...my NEW Canon Rebel T1i camera. Yup! I finally got an SLR after making due with a point and shoot for long enough.

So, I realize I have a steep learning curve to become proficient and actually get the kind of pictures I am dreaming of. Tonight I will start at the bottom of the curve by reading the manual and I may take a one hour class at the store I bought it from too depending on how the first week of usage goes.

But, I must say, the very first picture I took when I turned the camera on today just in all the automatic modes and default settings wasn't half bad:

{The FIRST picture I took with my new SLR camera...it helps when you have such a cute little guy to practice on}


Now I get to learn all about aperture and lenses and ISO and on and on :) Should be a fun challenge!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...