Monday, September 13, 2010

Catch-Up

Rightfully so, whenever life gets busy or changes in any way that requires adaptation, this little old blog of mine immediately goes to the back-burner. But before I get so far behind that I can't even conjure up anything that makes sense, lets play a little game of "true or false" to get back up to speed.

...TRUE or FALSE...

After accidentally deleting and then recovering pictures from when my mom visited last month, I am only just now posting a handful from our time in Boulder.
{The van was a sight to be seen, packed to the gills!}


{Me and my Momma on Pearl Street!}

{Watching the street performers}

Warren completely blew my socks off by riding a horse for over an hour in the mountains on a short trip to celebrate Bryan's Dad's 60th birthday.
{Being such a good big brother showing Jack the horses}

{Warren riding "Custer"}

Just in case it wasn't a tall enough order to be without Bryan last week, I decided to also take all the kids to 2 doctor appointments (one that involved extracting 2 baby teeth), transition Nolan out of "the family bed" and into his crib (making for some interestingly long nights), and take the boys for their first round of rec center activities.

Warren is making a set of dishes in his pottery class.

Jack has taken to his swim lessons like a little guppy.

I haven't taken a single picture since Red Feather Lakes, when I captured this adorable shot of the two youngest:

... I'm sure you guessed it... all true. There, you are all caught up now!

Hopefully I am able to get back in the groove this week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...