Tuesday, September 28, 2010

THIS AND THAT



He is a Lawson Boy through and through... making him the 3rd little one to LOVE celery.


And have a knack for making ornery faces.


{They are finally on display... so pretty!}

I haven't used my dryer in nearly two weeks.

Warren's teacher sought me out this morning to tell me that "he is doing SO well and I just thought you should know."

I started decorating for Fall/Halloween yesterday. My FAVORITE time of year! Especially since my Momma is coming for a quick visit to take the boys trick-or-treating and see my sister! Yay!

We are so ridiculously busy with Bryan's work, our rental properties, kid stuff, house stuff, social events, etc that I am tired. Feeling like I need to buckle down and have a little break... just as soon as I clean the carpets since Warren had a random unexplainable night of puking all over our house and then was perfectly fine the next day. Poor kid... poor momma!

I am organizing and preparing for the after school club that I am running for this year on... AIRPLANES! Brainstorming activities and such to keep 30 little boys occupied for an hour once per week on all things aviation. Shouldn't be too difficult!

Better go get on the elliptical machine before Nolan wakes up from his nap! Just about down to exactly normal weight, although still nursing Nolan quite a bit and I never lose all the weight until that's done.

1 comment:

Megan said...

CHARITY! It's paying off! Our electric/gas bill was down $75!!! Can you believe it?!?! Keep those tips comin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...