Friday, September 17, 2010

Things that make you go Hmmmmm.

These kids... these crazy kids of mine.

{Don't worry, the oven wasn't actually ON... this time!}



{"And I would like to thank the generous people at Whirlpool for making this all possible."}

You know what else makes me go hmmmm?

My sons answering with "yes, Your Majesty" when I give them instruction.

First time, I raised my eyebrows, sure they were just being playful and cute.

Second time, I lowered my eyebrows considering the possibility.

::
Third time... there it was... full blown sarcasm!

Now I realize this is disrespectful, of course, and I plan to deal with that aspect of it immediately. However, seriously... Your Majesty does have kind of a nice ring to it! And I can appreciate a dose of sarcasm as much as anyone!

Boys...

1 comment:

Megan said...

Oh my goodness, Charity. That Nolan is such a riot! He looks like he has never been happier trying to crawl up the oven and onto the counter. I am suspicious . . the boy is intelligent, but it's almost as if he's seen another boy in the house do this exact same thing . . . the smile is more of a "I can do this too, Warren and Jack!" ;)

And WOW to Warren and Jack on their classes. Are you kidding me with Warren's pottery creation?!?! He built a Dinosaur City! LOVE IT! And Jack looks like a little fish! Thank you for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...