Friday, April 8, 2011

Alphabet Soup



Isn't this print adorable?

It will soon be hanging in my hallway along with updated photo art of the boys that is on its way from
Petite Lemon Prints. So fun...

It is GORGEOUS outside! As soon as Nolan wakes up, we will walk to the school to pick up Warren and hopefully play at the school playground for a bit. Nolan and I are a tiny bit sick feeling, presumably from swimming on Wednesday. Either that or maybe we just over did it this week. I crammed a lot in the past five days and am feeling especially tired and rundown today.

I hate feeling this way going into a weekend. Ugh.

I am glad that I got the boys registered for their Summer Rec Center activities, got in touch with local Meals on Wheels to volunteer with the boys, went to a LONG PTA meeting last night, took the boys to multiple fun venues this week, helped a neighbor by watching her adorable little girl yesterday for a couple hours, and took care of the boys by myself twice this past week while Bryan was away. BUT, I am seriously tired. And just a little cranky. This wouldn't be real life if I only shared all the wonderful things though, right?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...