Saturday, April 30, 2011

It's not for the faint of heart.

[Warren had a couple friends over after school, for a grand total of 5 little boys at our house!]

It was loud and crazy and a whole box of toaster strudels disappeared in three seconds flat, BUT...

I am so glad that Warren has good friends and for the opportunity for him to mature as a friend by having to share his things and be a host. He has admittedly got some room for improvement, but he is only six.

I SO want to foster the kind of home environment where my sons and there friends are HERE, under my watchful, overprotective eyes... JUST KIDDING... sort of :)

It is so nice for Jack and Nolan to also reap the benefits of having lots of excitement and playmates that are also as awesome of kids as these two Warren has come to call his best friends.

So while chaos reigns supreme when they are all here, this picture reminds me why I do it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...