Sunday, May 1, 2011

Trying to be less lame.

We actually left our little cocoon today and ventured out.

Crazy, I know...

We headed West, to the town where Bryan and I went to college,


To a trail we hiked many times before we got married and started a family.

It wasn't the warmest of days, but a light jacket still cut it and I'm sure I would have complained more if it was too hot.

I held up the rear and snapped away...

Taking a break or two to let bikers past or let little legs rest.

There were lots of opportunities for those same tired little legs to suddenly have enough energy to climb and climb...

And pose and pose...


And run and run...


The shrubbery seemed to be saying "is it Spring yet?"


While Reagan was surely thinking "this is the life!"


And I was thinking "I cannot believe Bryan managed to stuff Nolan in the Snuggli!" :)

Before we knew it, it was time to head back down...

I said "down!" boys. :)  "No you're not making me nervous, but why don't you come on down anyways?!"

I am proud of us for getting out.  The weather wasn't ideal and it is not the easiest thing to do these kinds of things with three small children.  But we persevere.  We are rock stars like that! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...