Tuesday, May 3, 2011

How's this for random?

Salad with hummus for dressing... my favorite food of the moment.  Yes, I buy the family size tub... for myself!  It is that good.  I could eat it all day long -- oh wait I do! Supermom Food!

Just booked family portraits with this awesome photographer.  Going for a downtown urban edgy session.  So excited to see what she can manage to do with our crazy family.  I am anxious to plan our outfits and keep everyone bruise, blemish, and scratch free until the shoot!

We are SO overdue for family pictures...

A good friend of mine visited yesterday and brought me the most fantastic gift... I'll have to get a picture of myself wearing it soon to share.  I know, such a tease!  Anyhow, my boys stripped down to their underwear within minutes of her arrival and were complete nuts.  Sweet... but still nuts.  I think she had to be counting her blessings for having a girl by the time she left. 

Just realized Mother's Day is this weekend!  Sorry in advance, Mom, if your gift comes late.  You know, the gift I have yet to get and mail.  Love ya!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...