Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Yet another hodgepodge post.

As much as he sometimes acts like he goes kicking and screaming, hubby has the "Green" bug too, I just know it.

Here he is with his beloved reel mower.  No emissions, getting some exercise, looking fly... love you babe.

{"Eco-Mowing!"}

{Our little "lawn"}
{See the birdhouse Jack made me?}

We went on a little mall train ride the other day. It was totally hokey but the boys LOVED it, especially little Nolan, who must have said "choo choo" fifty times during the 10 minute ride.

I had a great Mother's Day. I love the little things kids make at school. Here is what Warren gave me, a top ten Jay Leno style list (I especially love my second "virtue"):

Jack made me an adorable butterfly magnet, which he keeps threatening to take back any time he doesn't get his way... hmmm, need to work with him on his gift-giving mentality :)

Just took my sister to the airport this morning. We found her the most adorable little Volkswagen Rabbit, 2008 4 door, good as new car with a three year warranty. Can't believe it was within budget! What a find. She is going to Alaska just for a couple weeks and then back here to Colorado, where she is going to college. We had a nice visit taking the kids to parks, shopping, eating out... the usual!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...