Friday, May 27, 2011

I may have mentioned this before...

...but we are a very affectionate bunch around here.


And we don't at all lack for taking pride in our babies as they hit life's milestones, not that I suppose anyone does...

Today, Jack graduated his two year preschool program, and we were beaming.

{Jack and his best friend.}
{Standing with his class before they performed their songs.}
{Getting his diploma.}
{With Mom, after telling the whole room that I am "15 and do his laundry for my job." :)}
{Outside for "Family Fun Day" with snowcones, face-painting, balloons, bubbles, and sun.}
{Taking a break with Dad and Nolan before calling it a day.}

I cried at the ceremony, especially at the one line of their song "this is the beginning of our lives and we have so much to do." Oh and also when his teacher announced that this is the class of 2024 as they were all standing up there. Oh and also when his teacher read his description of me. Oh and also when we got home and I made Jack let me hold him like a baby and promise not to grow up too fast. He promised me that he "wouldn't grow at all... tomorrow, Mommy."

We are so incredibly proud, blessed, overwhelmed, lucky, and humbled to have such an awesome son as Jack.

Your future is bright, My Dear. Mom and Dad love you to the moon and back.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...