Thursday, May 12, 2011

Today...

Today I have been giving my house some much needed TLC in the cleaning department, including washing the couch cushions, dusting, vacuuming, etc. I don't normally mind housework, but when I get behind on it like I was today it is much less fun and much more of a chore. It's amazing what just a couple hours of effort can make though.

And in between loads of laundry I am editing pictures from yesterday's session.

There was a whole lot of naked twin adorable-ness going on and some novelty kitchen shots too.

I still have way too many pictures to wade through and edit before I am done, and I am having so much fun going through these. Babies!


I can't wait to choose a few to print out for their sweet Mama.

Signed up for a photography field trip with a local photographer. If nothing else it will be a fun excursion with a friend!

It has been raining for 2 days now. I love the rain and apparently so does Nolan. Anytime we are outside he is squealing and says "funny rain!" Love the way he thinks.

Just another ordinary day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...