Thursday, April 7, 2011

Tids and Tads

Sometimes it feels like I start a lot of little side stories or plot lines on here and then don't finish them.

So, I'll attempt to tie up the loose strings (that I am aware of.)

Chapter 3 in Toilet Training is on hold, since Nolan flatly refuses to have anything to do with the potty right now. Although he does clap and say "yay" when anyone else uses it. We will revisit the whole topic in a month or so.

The kitchen project has been done for a while. I LOVE my pot filler faucet! It is so pretty and shiny like kitchen jewelry and I use it EVERY day.


There are still so many things I would like to do to our house that I sometimes feel anxious to move them along, and I have to remind myself to be happy for what we have done and enjoy it. We may move ahead with a California Closet system in our huge coat closet on the main level. That would seriously change my life... :)

Spring Break went well, although by Tuesday when they went back to school we were all thoroughly DONE spending so much time together. We did a lot of fun things and it went by fast.

I have decided for sure on the cowboy theme for Nolan's second birthday party. I already have the invites designed and most of the other details floating around in my head.

I think that's about it for now!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...