Tuesday, April 19, 2011

just some pictures and some words.

Coming off of a four day weekend and in the midst of "screen free week", so this will be short and to the point. If there even is a point.

We had three birthday parties on Saturday. One was for Jack's classmate and was at Joe's Crab Shack, his favorite restaurant ever. He was all smiles.

[can you see his finger without the nail? Ick. It is slowly growing back after a gross incident of getting his finger smashed at Bass Pro Shop.]
[this is his total "cheese face" fake smile, but I love it!]
[it was funny for me to see my social butterfly in action. He is such a little social director and every one's best friend.]

The third birthday party was in Pueblo, so we all stayed Saturday night at Bryan's parents' house.



We were all super tired and happy to be home on Sunday.

Monday started Screen Free week, which has been great so far. We had a fun busy day playing outside most of the time and Bryan even had the idea to cancel cable until the Fall, which I am totally on board with!

I am so disappointed at how I have not been getting Bryan and myself into our pictures on here. Determined to do better with that! Otherwise when the boys look back at all this it will be completely devoid of parental figures :)

California Closet system getting installed as I type in our huge coat closet. The contents are strewn all over our downstairs so I am really excited to put it all back in a beautiful storage system. I love organization! Thanks to Bryan for painting the closet himself last night so that the crisp white of the built-ins will be contrasted.

Can't think of anything else at the moment!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...