Thursday, April 28, 2011

On my memory card.

I would normally delete all these pics without even blinking, but I've got nothing better to share at the moment.

So, in no order of importance...

[I have been totally kicking @ss at cooking dinner every night]

[And I had a great trip to my favorite thrift store the other day, where I found among other things, this classic toy that everyone loves]
[I remember having the tic toc answer clock by Tomy when I was little]
[Warren loves to run over and set it to the current time, turns out he already knows more about telling time than I thought he knew]
[Yesterday was "crazy hair day" at the school. Jack had a faux hawk and Warren got ahold of my camera and took some silly pics of me and Jack.]
[This pic makes me laugh...]
[Jack coming in for a kiss, with marker on his forehead from preschool]

Riveting, I know...

Operation 4th baby has proved to me a major headache thus far. It has officially been a year since we started trying, and I have to admit I am frustrated to be no closer to having our family finished than we were a year ago. I feel like the whole thing has aged me and hardened me a little.

I am so happy for Summer! Already working more at home with the boys' academics and have lots of fun things planned. Thinking Warren will skip all the "sports" like soccer (sorry but I do not like soccer one bit) and go for football this fall. Have to decide flag or tackle still and officially get him enrolled. Fun fun!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...