Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Slice of Life #1

Now, we all know how good I am about keeping these sorts of things up, but I just had this idea and thought I'd try it out.

So, here is what all three boys were up to at the exact same time.

[Nolan was in the hallway playing with some toys I brought up and left at the top of the stairs. How do little kids sit like that?]

[I caught Warren on the couch right when I walked down the stairs, playing some game on the iPad. He is engrossed with his after homework reward.]

[Jack, I had to go and find. He was washing his hands in the bathroom. I was happy to see that he does in fact wash his hands after using the restroom even when I'm not there.]

I had fun sneaking up on them and capturing them without their knowledge. Who knows, maybe I'll do it again... maybe not. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...