Monday, August 22, 2011

Back at it.

This morning I cracked the eggs right down the drain and put the shells in the bowl. Did it to four eggs before I even caught on. That's the kind of spastic energy I had going on. Lunch had been packed since yesterday afternoon, haircuts done in the evening, and even a quick trip to Walgreens to get Warren some Axe deodorant that he requested. So, I don't know why I was so anxious - other than having to run to get 5 dozen donuts on the way to school for the "boo hoo breakfast" for Kindergarten parents.

But I did nonetheless manage to operate my camera well enough to get a few pictures of the morning's activities.

{Bro's for Life!  These two are in school together now, the beginning of a legacy of "Lawson Boys" I'm sure.  Look out world!}


{The future is lookin' bright (and cute!)  Don't worry this one is for sure getting printed and framed.}

{Can't believe Jack is a Kindergartener!}

{Finally time to line up -- Warren with one of his bestest buddies, totally not into having his picture taken anymore, can't blame him.}
{They even obliged and posed for a quick picture for me.  Awww, such a high school graduation slide show moment, no?}
{Jack and his best buddy found their seats right away in their classroom, as if there was any doubt!}

Another thing I want to record here is the neighborhood function/party we hosted yesterday.  While I don't have any real pictures (except for this one of our finished shirts hanging to dry):


We had a blast!  We made homemade crepes with whipped cream and berries and ham and cheese and everyone tie dyed Broncos shirts.  We have some creative and awesome neighbors.  Need to make this an annual tradition!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...