Monday, August 29, 2011

Life in bullets.

  • Taking ever so tiny steps towards making my litte hobby more legit.  I love portrait photography! 





Specifically, my clients now recieve a fancy letter giving them permission to print their pictures, since this issue had come up several times. Also, working on designing a water mark that will be added to digitally displayed versions of my work. And I have taken steps to streamline my editing and the process of sharing the final results with my clients. I have more than enough saved for the Canon 5D Mark III... when are they gonna release it??? So ready!
  • Went ahead and put my Fall wreath on the door and lit a pumpkin spice candle.  Fall is almost here, I can feel it.  Hooray!!  Can't you see the change with the glowy Fall sunlight?  Love!
  • Went to the airshow with the family on Sunday at our nearby airport (where we own a commercial building), so we got to watch from a different vantage point than the general public and enjoy air conditioning breaks too.
B2 Stealth bomber
F16 fighter jet

Then we continued the party (for Grandpa John's birthday) at our very nearby Quaker Steak and Lube, where Nolan proceeded to climb out of his highchair and fall asleep on the floor under it. Okay then!

  • I managed to lose a couple pounds just in the first week of school, just due to walking back and forth to the school and having a regular eating schedule again.  I want to lose 8 more to be back to my normal 110#.  Maybe that will help my body get back to normal and not have such a hard time getting pregnant.  Worth a try! 
  • Speaking of the first week of school, I had become so used to the grueling pace of the Summer with all three boys ALL DAY that I was...bored...at certain points of the week.  Even ordered Jack's 6 year old birthday mailer (his birthday is in December!) and have been cleaning and organizing my home to no end. 
  • Not too much else.  I continue to watch a couple of neighbor girls and be active in PTA, so far it is not too much.  We had not one but TWO water balloon fights today, since it was a modified contact day at school.  I have to admit to thoroughly enjoying them both and totally perfecting my technique with filling them up!

Peace out, beautiful people of the blogosphere :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...