Thursday, August 18, 2011

"Das a Cooo Tree, Mama."

Oh how Nolan's personality shines. He is a raging show-off. A snuggly blankie boy. A lover of motor-cycles. A plasma car maniac. A big brother fan for life. A string cheese addict. A man of few words...

But when he does speak, it's generally to tell me that something he spies is "Cooo" (Cool.)

That's a cool bike.
That's a cool motorcycle.
That's a cool truck.
That's a cool gun.


At football practice, he's all about the cool trees. They run to the totem poles, tipping their heads back as far as they go to try and see the tops.




They circle around them and eventually run back to "home base" for a snack or a hug or a quick snuggle on Daddy's lap.


All the while, there's absolute magic going on to the field to our right of the cool trees. I can't help myself. I say things like "he's a natural," "look at him go," "mark my words, the kid's got talent."

Yeah... I know. Probably why Nolan hasn't ever muttered "Coo Mama" yet and probably never will.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...