Saturday, November 22, 2008

Confessions from Jack's mom


While I thought Jack was just having some good quality solo playtime in the loft, I soon discovered that he was actually busy removing all the wheels from any car whose tires come off...using his TEETH. Oh dear!

And, when after reprimanding him several times for his colorful choice of words to describe the lunch I had made him that he didn't like, I elected to use the good old soap in the mouth form of punishment...only to find out that he has a very fragile gag reflex, which left me the one actually punished cleaning up vomit from the rug in the kitchen. At least I kept my naughty words under my breath.

As if that wasn't enough fun for one day, later that evening he took a big swig of Bryan's gin and tonic (apparently I wasn't the only one who had a hard day!) and made such a terrible face since he was expecting water. As I was walking him to the toilet to spit it out, he swallowed it instead and then announced that he wanted more...yeah I am not about to win parent of the year today...maybe tomorrow ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...