Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Our latest conquest

For Jack it was the Carousel ride at the mom's group meetup and for me it was, well actually making it to the meetup finally after joining a month ago. Lots of nice mommies and playmates for Jack and the long nap he took when we got home didn't hurt either.

My little monkey waiting for his turn on the ride:


And finally riding the horse of his choice:


I am still figuring out my new camera but the good news is that all the pics I took did not have red eye!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I thought you might have you email link on your profile, but I was wondering if you would take a look at my new photography website and let me know what you think. It is www.sialiaphotography.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...