Monday, November 24, 2008

Of Mice and Men

A mini-mouse:


To go with my brand new mini laptop (it is 8'' wide!), also called a netbook:



I call it cool. Bryan got it for me since I don't have a computer of my very own now that I am not working outside of the home.

From whence I blog:


AND, I got a new camera too! We have an older digital camera that is so slow and I swear has red-eye on every picture, making my angelic children look like satan's personal assistants. Okay, so I will NOT be writing the ebay ad to sell the old camera, that will be Bryan's job...ya know, since he is the bonafide salesman and all.

This is the camera I got:


Before you judge it as one of those junky toy cameras (don't judge a book by it's polka dots!!), it is 10 megapixels and I mostly got it because I wanted one that doesn't have the lense that comes out since I plan on toting it around in my purse and I am worried that those kind will get broken if the on button gets pushed inside my purse. Almost all the cameras have the lenses that come out so really this cutesy one was a strong contender right out of the gate and the fact that it has pink polka dots and matches my new laptop was only a slight motivation, honest ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...