Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Crafty update

Check out my latest project! I have been trying to come up with a way to display the boys' art work and such...and since you can't put magnets on the front of our stainless steel refrigerator, I came up with the notion of using clothespins on a ribbon to be able to continually change out the display. I think it turned out cute and Warren is loving looking at all of his art work.



And I'll just go ahead and address the elephant in the room...or rather the elephant on my republicrocs...



Yes, I am disappointed, but I am not one to dwell on the negative. So, it is onward and upward and looking into more crafts...like how to avoid paying taxes under this welfare advocating administration.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Love the art display and I totally agree with your comment about the election! and I love your republicrocs *grin*. Hope you are having a great visit with your family.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...