Thursday, November 20, 2008

More Fav Products!!

Well, I am in a sharing mood today so I have a few more items/products to share that I love and use everyday. You may remember my last such post here.

#1 High quality satin pillowcases...I have read in multiple books/magazines that these are great for the delicate skin on your face to reduce what will become permanent wrinkles from sleeping. Also, I read that the copper content in the satin helps skin retain firmness, which is further supported when I see lots of anti-aging products containing copper. They are easy to find, in fact the Linens 'N Things by my house is going out of business so I recenlty popped in and grabbed a couple of king sized cases for a reasonable price:



And even if it is all a gimmick, they really are so soft and luxurious feeling that I don't really care ;)

#2 ANYTHING from the H2O+ brand Milk line of products. I currently have the hair mask, body butter and some facial gel that is a miracle healer of any blemishes' remnants. This stuff smells SO good, it is hard to describe because it isn't floraly or fruity...a very unique fragrance from the milk proteins that make these products so rich and capable of rectifying all the damage I do to my hair from styling and coloring:



#3 I recently added a new supplement in addition to the fish oil I am now taking Lipoic Acid, which is a great antioxidant:



This is one that I suppose I won't know about how effective it is/was until years from now, but I figure it can't hurt. I take prenatal vitamins every day and the fish oil and lipoic acid, so it's not like I'm popping a bunch of pills...yet.

Also, I am trying to stretch for ~10 minutes per day since my back has been a little achey lately, probably from carrying Jack and running up and down the stairs a hundred times per day. I was a sprinter all through college so I am NOT flexible at all and can really benefit from even a few minutes of effort in this department.

I would L.O.V.E. to hear of any favorite products, supplements or actions that anyone has to share that they think makes a positive impact on their health, appearance or life!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...