Monday, November 3, 2008

Goings On

We have my mom and sister here from Alaska, and have been busy basking in the early November Colorado sunshine. That's right, it has been in the mid 70s since they arrived so we are getting majorly spoiled.

I remember trick or treating with my fairy costume over my enormous snow suit in the -30 degree temperature going up hill both ways in Anchorage...okay, okay it wasn't that bad but certainly nothing like the Halloween weather we had this year in Colorado.



We had my aunt and uncle and cousin over for dinner and it was great to be surrounded by so much family, which is a rare treat for us! Cheers!



I was feeling so relaxed I had to break out my favorite hat that my grandpa Jack gave me...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...