Monday, August 25, 2008

Favorite beauty gadgets/finds :)

Okay this is totally shallow and self-centered panderings of some of my favorite earthly things that I have come to love and rely on over the years. Just for fun I am sharing...

The Clarisonic...this thing is AMAZING! I use it religously and I swear the pores are tighter and cleaner/skin is brighter and more even toned and I just really can't say enough about this little gem!

Old Reliable: Oil of Olay's 'Olay Complete' facial lotion with SPF 15. It is so truly non-greasy and light and I like the way it smells too. I have strayed many a time to more expensive department store brands and just keep coming back to this stuff. It is very reasonable and can be bought at the super market, so it kind of helps make up for the cost of the Clarisonic. Sunscreen is an absolute must year round here in Colorado at high altitude.

Hmmm...not sure what to call this thing. It has actually been a relatively new addition -- the cellulite scrubber, massager thing sounds good. I got it at The Body Shop and have been using it in the shower because guess what?

*gasp*

I have some cellulite (I am not saying where, sheesh I don't need to point out my own flaws) that cropped up after having the boys. Now, to be fare I am not sure if the results I am seeing are actually from the increased circulation etc to the cellulite that this thing claims to deliver, or if it is just a result of calories burned from using this thing for 5-7 minutes each morning, rigorously massaging in circular motions...either way I am sticking to it!

Lastly (for now) is the Fish Oil supplements I take absolutely every day. Two tablets to be exact. I started taking these as a precaution because of all the heart disease that runs in my family. And I noticed such a nice result in hair, skin and nails too, so now even though I have had my cholesterol tested and my doctor assures me I do not need to take any medication or supplements, I am hooked. I did some subsequent research and found that there are many potential benefits to the Fish Oil, including lots of prenatal ones -- just in case!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...