Sunday, August 3, 2008

out with a BANG

A chocolate bang that is. I took the boys for another wagon ride around the neighborhood so they could enjoy the cool evening air and pleasantly wave to the neighbors -- okay, OKAY it was actually so that I could maybe burn off half of the calories from the fudge-pop that I ate prior to the walk -- anyhow, when we got back to our house this was what I got to contend with:



yeah, I know...no wonder everyone we passed had such big smiles for me. Warren had already finished his before we left but clearly Jack hadn't :) I was too busy trying to keep my balance between pulling the wagon and being pulled by the dog!

And with that our weekend has come to an end!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Too cute! I like your playlist too *wink* I really like the I'm Yours song, I haven't heard this before, you might hear it on my playlist too *grin*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...