Friday, August 15, 2008

Viva Las Vegas!



We went back to the Chapel where we got married and took some professional pictures there. It was kind of strange to be back but also very fun to see everything and everyone that works there again. Here are a couple preview pics from the session - definitely not the best ones, but I still have to go through all 61 shots and see what we ended up with and the "high speed" wirelesss internet 29 floors up in this hotel is not that great.

We went to the Beatles show last night and words fail me to describe it. I will just say that it was absolutely amazing and worth every penny.

Also, I got the other part of my anniversay gift....ohhhh, it is something I have always secretly wanted but never admitted to. I will take a picture when we get home and blog about it then. Home...kids...oh, yeah...we are going back tomorrow! I am missing the boys but also really enjoying alone time with Bryan.

1 comment:

Homegrown Tribe said...

what a cute couple! :)

brittany

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...