Wednesday, August 27, 2008

What's Happenin'

Well, I had my exit interview at my current company since my last day is this Friday. It was harmless and I am just two more days away from being a "former Engineer." I am excited about the new job and role and very motivated to get started next week.

I have been going to the gym (can you believe it?). Trying for 2 days per week since that seems feasible and sustainable. I went just this morning before work, which I hope to do every Wednesday, and then I am aiming for going at least once on the weekends. I am not gonna lie and say that it just makes so much difference already and I am overflowing with extra energy, but it does feel good to know that I am doing something positive for my health and maybe getting more toned in the process.

The DNC is in full swing and I work downtown so it is a major crazy-fest, and that is all I have to say on that topic! :)

The boys are doing great. We had parent orientation at their school yesterday and got to meet their teachers and see the curriculum for this year. They were both excited to show us everything in their classrooms and all their friends -- too cute!

We don't have any big plans for the weekend, maybe just more landscaping work and I did pick out a paint color for the master bathroom that I may execute if the mood strikes. Other than that, just fun and relaxation are in order.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...