Sunday, August 3, 2008

not just surviving...

...but thriving too! It has just been me and the boys this weekend, as Bryan is away for work. I usually dread when he is gone over a weekend but this time I decided to change my attitude and make the most of this time.

We have barely left the confines of my bedroom, only sneaking out to take a walk outside and one trip to the grocery store. Here are a few highlights:

Warren lost his sucker in the huge tent we made in my bedroom:


We played "tow trucks" for hours:


And at the end of the day, the boys took a bath in the spa tub with some serious bubbles:

2 comments:

Homegrown Tribe said...

sounds like a great weekend!

brittany

Anonymous said...

Thank you for watching the boys this weekend Charity. You are a wonderful mother.

I really miss all of you and cant wait to see you tonight.

Does Warren know that truck doesnt have enough horsepower to pull Jack... :)

Chocolate, suckers, bubble bath and trucks. It sounds like the boys had an enjoyable weekend.

Love,
Bryan

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...