Thursday, August 28, 2008

Vintage Posts -- Installment #4

How we met...well we met in college, which is maybe not that atypical or exciting - except when you take into consideration that I was Bryan's teacher assistant (que the song hot for teacher) for a summer course in the Chemical Engineering department.

I noticed him on the first day of class and was impressed by his stature and humor right off the bat. It wasn't until the end of the Summer though that I finally flirted with him enough for him to get the clue that he should make a move. He claims he was going to anyhow, but I'm just not sure ;)

Anyhow, after establishing that he is in fact older than me despite being two years behind me in college, we were all set to go on a date! Our relationship continued to blossom that entire last year of college (I was finishing graduate school and he was in his last year of undergrad) and I even went to his home town to meet his family that fall (I've already fessed up to the hair color thing so don't act all shocked):


By the time we graduated that Spring we were already engaged and planning our wedding in August, exactly one year after our first date!

And, as they say, the rest is history!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...