Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Planning for the Winter

I signed the boys both up for 20 week long sessions at a Little Gym by our house yesterday. Warren is doing Karate and Jack is doing Gymnastics/Tumbling because he isn't old enough for the Karate yet. They are both really excited and I think it will be a great way for them to get some energy out during this Winter. The classes go through January and I am planning to enroll them in swimming lessons at the rec center when this is done.

Then, this Summer Warren is going to do T-ball, which will be his first team sport. And then it begins...the barrage of organized activities which I will be shuttling them to. I have actually put it off for a little while but I think I will be ready by next Summer.

I am hoping the Karate inspires Warren to have a little more self-control and respect for authority. He of course is hoping to learn to be a ninja and karate chop bad guys :)

Also, I am seriously considering doing Supper Solutions. I have always wondered if it is good and cost effective so I finally looked into it a little and there is one right by the house. And the menu looks pretty good, there is even some good fish dishes on the menu. The pricing is very reasonable. I generally cook two times per week and Bryan cooks a couple times as well and then the remainder is either take-out or a low key kid friendly restaurant. So, having meals premade and planned would definitely help us out. Has anyone tried this or have anything to say on the matter?

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I wish there was a meal place near me, I would love that!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...