Friday, December 5, 2008

Big Brother Jack

As you can see, my current baby is somewhat reluctant these days to be coddled and babied (it is iced tea I am drinking!):



That's because he would much rather be doing this:



So, unless I sprout 4 wheels I am basically not gaining any status in his book. I did, however, manage to spark his interest and the interest of Warren when I recently had the joy of revealing to them that they are going to be welcoming a new sibling next Summer.

And suddenly I am getting more kisses and snuggles than usual(even if they are aimed at my tummy region) from my little boys.

Jack will soon enough get the title of "big brother," and I am sure he will be just as great as Warren.

I have always wanted three babies and have always wanted to have them all before turning 30, so yes this is definitely our last baby regardless of the gender. Of course if I had a choice I would opt for a little girl, BUT I am truly just so excited to have another child that I will be thrilled with another boy. If that is to be I will just find the humor in my life and revel in my solitary queen status, scout's (I mean queen's) honor!!

I haven't gone to the doctor yet, probably won't until after Christmas. I feel like an old pro at this, so it is nice to be laid back this last time around. And since it is my last pregnancy I want to be sure to savor each milestone and phase rather than rush through it all. So far I have mostly felt tired and nauseous for short periods of time throughout the day, but nothing too terrible or worthy of complaining about...nope, that will come later ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...