Saturday, December 6, 2008

Making a Splash!


We took the boys to an awesome indoor water park and had a blast. There was a pretty good-sized water slide and surprisingly my little dare devil, Jack, was the one requesting multiple rides. He loved it despite acting totally freaked out when we got to the bottom each time.


Ah yes, and I had the distinct pleasure of getting into a bathing suit in the first trimester, when I am just bloated and puffy looking. I had to swallow my pride and buy a bigger suit in order to even go. I never went swimming during my previous pregnancies so it was a first and hopefully not a last.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Sounds like great family fun! Down here all water parks are outdoor, which means they are closed this time of year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...