Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Boys and their Toys

We went to one of those giant sporting goods warehouse/mecca type places where I mindlessly follow my husband around until he is contented with his exposure to camouflage and safety orange. This time I was actually following around three little men who were all equally enamored with all the toys and things with triggers.

My expression here sums up my sentiment to Jack's having been on this ATV for nearly 30 minutes pretending to drive it:




Warren found this shooting game and was so proud of himself each time he hit one of the targets and kept requesting three more minutes to play, about a hundred times.




I NEED a daughter ;)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh we have one of those stores near us too and I feel the same way after a while. There is only so much that I can take *grin*!

The boys look like they had lots of fun! Stop by my blog I left you a little something!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...