Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It's a "hit"!!

Playtime in the basement is a hit, literally! Yes, lots of activities and decibel levels going on down there that are not permissible upstairs:


Heck, I even got in a few swings to relieve any tension I may have been carrying from our trip to the pediatric dentist with both boys this morning ;) Actually, they did reasonably well with their cleanings and check-ups but I am still very glad it is only a bi-annual event!

Happy Birthday, Jack, my little chapped-lipped boy! His lips are so chapped it is terrible. Thankfully, Santa brought him some "mega" chap stick (bubble gum flavored)...and yes I have caught his sinking his little teeth into it when he thought I wasn't looking :)

His party was at Chuck E. Cheese last night and he thoroughly enjoyed himself. I think he is going to be in shock when he doesn't get a slew of presents next week though.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...