Saturday, January 3, 2009

So, how am I feeling so far?

Well, lets just say that if my previous two pregnancies were anything like this, I would NOT have signed up for this again. Seriously, the nausea, the extreme fatigue...I have never experienced this before. All those symptoms of pregnancy I had read about the last two times but never experienced have settled in...I am congested, things smell weird, and I generally feel like throwing up all day even though I actually haven't really thrown up a single time.

I don't want to read anything into it and say "oh, maybe this means it's a girl!" I am way more likely to believe it is just that I am older this time around and I already have two munchkins in my care and maybe just the fact that I am not at work being distracted and busy is giving me more time to actually notice it...who knows.

All I know is that I can't wait for the first trimester to bite the dust.

I have never taken any belly pics before with Warren or Jack, but I am going to brave it and take one starting now every couple of weeks. For today's I am not entirely sure on the weeks since I haven't seen the doc yet so we'll just call it 10 weeks.

10 weeks front view:

10 weeks side view:

I cannot get a descent pic in the mirror so these will have to do.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Sorry you feel so crummy! But you look mighty thin to me =)! I can't remember if I felt worse with my daughter or not. But my last pregnancy was my worst and my worst labor, though I'm sure that won't happen to you! Labor is supposed to get easier each time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...