Thursday, January 29, 2009

Eating Habits



While I realize I am far from a perfect parent, as much as I might try, there are a few things that I know for certain that we have done an exception job with - and the boys' eating habits is one of them.

We are constantly introducing new foods and preparations to them (recently sushi!) and they will always try it and usually proclaim "this is good!" It definitely helps that Warren has always been such a great eater and sets such a good example for Jack to see him being cooperative.

Like last night, for example, I gave them corn on the cob (trying to give them more fresh veggies as opposed to canned/frozen) and Jack was initially hesitant to try it -- until he saw Warren plowing into it "eating it like a dinosaur" and then he was sold and happily dug in.

So, yeah, I may not be the world's best disciplinarian but why focus on the negative, right? I am happy that my boys have excellent eating and sleeping habits, are both perfectly potty trained, and have healthy self-esteems :) Ah, it feels good to give yourself a pat on the back every now and then!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...