Monday, January 26, 2009

Sweet Music to my Ears (mostly)

A little scene from my house this morning:

Jack: "Mommy, I have to go poop!"

Me: "Oh great! Let's get your little toilet seat on and sit you down."

Jack: "And I need a car to bring with me too."

Ten minutes later he is still sitting on the toilet making car noises and I am in the living room (he requests privacy most of the time).

Me: "How's everything coming along in there, Jack?"

Warren: "Jack is still pooping, mom, and I am just taking pictures of him."

Me: "Taking pictures? With what?"

Warren: "Your camera."

Jack: "I'm done! Warren, take a picture of it in the toilet!"

Me: Rushing to the bathroom to rescue my camera from taking an impending swim in murky water "That will not be necessary!"

Oh, Boys! What am I gonna with you, other than feed you insane amounts of chocolate for desert and then take pictures because you are so cute?

**sorry for the poor transition from poopy talk to chocolate, but that's just my reality folks!**


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...