Thursday, January 22, 2009

He's a growin'!

Yeah, Jack! He has finally spurted on the growth chart! Up to 75% on the height at 37'' tall and 50% on weight with 29 lb! A little history might be required here to understand my enthusiasm. Jack has been somewhat of a runt toddler and I mean that in the most affectionate way possible. At 1 yo he was actually tested for some sort of dwarfism or growth problem since he was so small and underweight. It was devestating because I felt terrible guilt like I hadn't fed him well enough or something. Logically I knew that wasn't the case, as he often ate more than his older brother but it was still a terrible wait for the results to come back.

So, turns out he is not a dwarf and was just kind of on his own growth schedule, which involved a recent growth spurt of over 6'', hooray!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...